2010年1月17日 星期日

Amy Ma, repays injury with kindness like Mo-Kui(魔魁).

Amy MA, 21, majoring in Mass Communication in Fu Jen Catholic University, Taiwan, is serving as Editor-in-chief for Fu Yuan, aka Fu Jen Campus, an electric newsletter covering feature stories campuswide.

In addition, I also to serve as a class representative when I am sophomore, it was made me learn more about how to keep a good interpersonal relationship with other. It made me to know more teachers and student, and more understanding the school environment.
Finally, this photo is one day I invited my friend Joyce Huang to visit the Red House in Ximen. Fortuitously, the Red House had exhibit about King Hu of 11th 2009 Taipei film festival. This exhibition to display a lot of storyboard it never public, and it could make the visitor to feel a spectacular event in the martial arts film at that period. It was very to merit exhibition for a movie fan or a student who was also major in mass communication.

0 意見:

 
TEMPLATE HACKS AND TWEAKS BY [ METAMUSE ] BLACKCAT 1.1